Safety and Health of All
Tag20 Rugby Participants
- Place the safety and welfare of the participants above all else.
- Be aware of and support the sport’s injury management plans and return to play guidelines.
- Act with Integrity and Objectivity, and accept Responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a harassment-free environment.
- Wherever practical, avoid unaccompanied and unobserved one-on-one activity (when in a supervisory capacity or where a power imbalance exists) with people under the age of 18.
- Ensure that any physical contact with another person is appropriate to the situation and necessary for the person’s skill development.
- Be Honest and do not allow your qualifications or coaching experience to be misrepresented.
- Never advocate or condone the use of illicit drugs or other banned performance enhancing substances or methods.
Honour the sport of Tag20 Rugby
- Act within the rules and spirit of the sport Tag20 Rugby at all times.
- Promote FAIR PLAY and competing first, over Winning at any cost.
- Promote RESPECT of the decisions of the Referee, & all Officials, Coaches & Administrators.
- Show respect and courtesy to all involved with the sport.
- Display responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol and other drugs.
- Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their Age, Race, Gender, Ability, Cultural background, Sexuality or Religion.
- Players selected in a team are given equal opportunity to participate in every game.
- Do not tolerate Abusive, or Threatening Behaviour, Bullying or Sledging.